For the health and safety of your new puppy, (8 weeks & older) we are pleased to offer a complete Puppy Package at a great savings for you. This comprehensive package includes vaccinations through the first 16-18 weeks along with other important services to ensure the best start for the newest member of your family.
Puppy Package (for puppies 8 weeks of age and older) includes:
- Exams at no charge until 20 weeks of age*
- Complete vaccine series includes:
- 3 DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus)
- 2 Leptospirosis
- 2 Bordetella (kennel cough)
- 2 Canine Influenza (canine flu)
- Initial 1-year Rabies.
- 2 Intestinal Parasite Dewormings – kills intestinal worms including: hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms and whipworms.
- 2 Fecal Floatation Tests – tests for intestinal parasites.
- 1 Heartworm Test at 6 months of age.
- 10% Discounts for the year on:
- Spay or Neuter of your puppy
- ProHeart – 6 month heartworm preventative injection
- Microchip placement
- Hill’s Science Diet Growth future purchases
- Additional lifestyle Vaccinations – recommend for hiking and hunting
- Borrelia (lyme disease carried by ticks)
- Rattlesnake venom vaccine
- You will also receive:
- 1 month dose of flea preventative
- Informative pamphlets (additional educational and product pamphlets available upon request)
**Exams do not include medication or treatment charges. Additional charges for non-appointment exams. All well puppy packages must be pre-paid and are non-refundable.
Our staff will be happy to discuss the different flea control options that are available to you. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions.