Payment Options & Pet Insurance
Here at Antioch Veterinary Hospital, our goal is to provide the best care possible for all of our patients. We know that unexpected healthcare costs can be difficult, which is why we have partnered with pet insurance and healthcare credit companies to give our clients options when it comes to taking care of their furry companions.
*All persons applying for/making payments with CareCredit or Scratchpay must provide 2 forms of accepted ID (one of which must be a photo ID).
- CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that you can use at our facility, along with other eligible healthcare facilities for both human care and pet care.
- You can easily apply online and receive an instant credit decision.
- CareCredit offers many payment plan options, including 6 months deferred interest (no interest charged if paid off in full within a 6-month promotional period). Must meet $200 purchase minimum.
- Scratchpay offers simple, affordable payment plans for your pet's care. Instead of receiving a credit card, your plan will involve a one-time loan.
- If you're approved for a Scratchpay loan, you won't have to worry about keeping track of a card--they'll pay the hospital directly for your pet's care.
- Be sure to check your eligibility and rates without affecting your credit score.
Looking for Pet Insurance?
Check out these providers and see which one works best for you. You can also get quotes through Pet Insurance Quotes to help you find out which provider and which plan best aligns with your budget, and your pet's healthcare needs.